As a professional courtesy, we will:
- Estimate your coverage and bill your insurance at the time of treatment.
- Work with your insurance company to ensure they receive all necessary information to process your claims.
- Assist you in maximizing your dental insurance.
- Track your benefits for you.
- Review and explain your dental coverage.
However, because full responsibility for payment belongs to the patient or their parent/guardian, we strongly encourage you to review your benefits prior to your initial appointment with our office.
If for any reason, your insurance fails to pay, you are responsible for the balance due.
We are a preferred provider for:
- Delta Dental, ODS Alaska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- GEHA (Connection Dental)
- United Concordia
- Medicaid/Denali Kid Care
Medicaid and Denali Kid Care
We are proud to be a Medicaid and Denali Kid Care (DKC) provider.